Due to the demand for our high quality of care, and our continued growth, the Family of Caring is continually seeking experienced professionals and support staff to join our mission of caring.
Our Mission of Caring
- To work together as a family to provide the best care along with comprehensive clinical services in order to fulfill each individuals needs.
- To provide support and encouragement to our community, it’s members and those in need of our services through our network of professionals.
- To encourage independence and empowerment for those in our care, in order for each person to reach their goals and the feeling of accomplishment.
- To enlighten others on the positive aspects of the aging process and educate on age related issues.
- To provide a place where people can come to work with a team spirit toward helping others.
We believe that to achieve our goal of providing excellence in care for our clients, and to create an atmosphere of dignity and respect for them, we must first create that same atmosphere for our staff.
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits packages, we encourage work/life balance and continually strive to provide our staff with the tools they need to achieve growth and accomplishment.
As our organization continues to grow, so does our need for quality people who believe working in a team atmosphere caring for others is more than a job, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our Family of Caring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in joining Our Family of Caring please contact us.